Steering of pleasure boats of up to 6 metres in length and an engine power appropriate to them according to their manufacturer, which will be enabled for daytime sailing provided that they do not stray more than 2 nautical miles in any direction from a port, marina or place of refuge. And jetski with the same limitations as indicated for boats.
• Be 16 years old with parental or legal guardian's permission.
• Perform a medical check-up.
• Attend a 6-hour course at a licensed Nautical School.
• Issuance of the certificate
This certificate can be obtained in one of the two following ways:
1. Attending the theoretical and practical courses given by the Nautical School
2. Those who are in possession of the Titulin can exchange it for the new Sailing License, making 4 hours of practice obligatory.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED:
• Photocopy of the N.I.E. or PASSPORT
• Psycho-technical medical certificate (special for Nautics).
THERE ISN'T AN EXAM, only attendance to the theoretical and practical courses. The Academy reserves the right to evaluate the student's performance.
The price of the course is 150€.
We have two dates:
- 14/07/2020 From 10:00 to 14:00
- 16/07/2020 From 10:00 to 14:00
If you want to know more information complete this formulary or send us a message by whatsapp +34 633 036 411